Resources to Keep Your Phone Clean 📱🚫🦠
Keeping your phone clean and germ-free is critical now more than ever. Many studies 🧪 have shown that your phone is one of the dirtiest things we touch! 😱 Some infectious diseases can survive on it for days, including COVID-19!! 🦠 😷
Because of this, our team has shifted focus to address this issue. 👨🔬 More to come on that soon 🤫 but until then, here are some resources and suggestions to stay safe. 🙌
Phone Sanitizing Guide
- Unplug all cables and turn off device.
- Lightly spray microfiber cloth with isopropyl alcohol.
- Quickly wipe down device.
- Avoid getting moisture into the device's openings.
Bottle Refill Guide
- Carefully pull sprayer out of the bottle.
- Using scissors, clamp and "pop" the sprayer pump out of the bottle.
- Place funnel over bottle opening.
- Pour liquid into the funnel and fill up to the base of the sprayer.
- Insert sprayer pump assembly into bottle.
- Turn sprayer away from you and press it until is "clicks" in place.
How to Clean Your Phone to Help Protect Against Coronavirus | NY Times | (5 min read)
Coronavirus Is Our Future | Alanna Shaikh | TEDxSMU | (16 min video)
How to help disinfect your phone from coronavirus | cnet | (5 min read)
Germs, bacteria, and diseases living on your phone | Tech Insider | (3 min video)
Your Cell Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than a Toilet Seat | TIME | (2 min video)
Check out our support page if you need more help.