We offer three types of shipping methods for packages shipped within United States.
- Standard Shipping (USPS) - delivers within 3-5 business days.
- Expedited Shipping (FedEx) - delivers within 2 business days.
- Expedited Shipping with Signature Confirmation (FedEx) - delivers within 2 business days. (Recommended for orders over $80)
Delivery time-frames are estimates only. Standard & Expedited shipping methods do not require a signature confirmation upon delivery. If you require your item to be signed for at the time of delivery we kindly request that you choose the shipping method with "Signature Confirmation".
USPS Shipping - Please note: the acceptance scan on your package will display generally 24-48 hours after the items in shipped. USPS mail carriers do not scan the packages at the time of pick-up. It is scanned directly at the sorting facility. Therefore please allow some time for tracking updates.
For faster and more reliable delivery we suggest using Expedited shipping with Signature confirmation.
- FedEx International Priority Shipping - Delivery is typically completed within 1-5 business days.
- FedEx Economy Shipping - Delivery is typically completed within 1-7 business days.
- FedEx International Ground (Canada) - Delivery is typically completed within 3-7 business days
These are time-frames provided to us by FedEx and are subject to change if there are unforeseen delays.
Customs & Duties (International shipping)
We include the appropriate paperwork with your package to ensure your order is processed through customs without a problem. While most orders make it through customs without issues, the customs agency in your country may require you to pay fees before receiving your package. Any customs duties/fees/VAT/Brokerage fees imposed by Governmental Authorities or local/international carrier shall be the customer's responsibility.
If a package is refused due to customs or duties fee on an international order and the package is returned back to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping charges, import fees incurred on the package and the return shipping cost. This amount will be deducted from the customer's total return.